Hello, my name is Muhammad Hasanudin Zuhdi. I always used to be called Hasan. I was born in Surakarta, 11 January 2002. And now I was 17 years old. I have a sister who was 3 years older than me. My hobby is reading, riding, and running. I studied at 27 Senior High School, Mardani Raya Street, Central Jakarta. I was in 12th grade with a major in science. My goal is to become a doctor. Therefore, I want to be accepted as a  college student at an Indonesian University. Welcome to my Blogspot. Actually, I'm a little difficult with what must be filled into this blog. And it might make you all confused when you read it. So sit back and enjoy it. greetings sports !!! Oh ya, I am also not a people's representative in this government. Just ordinary people who are in this country.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini